Useful tools you might not knowOct 22, 2022 - 3 min read
In this short post, I'll list a few of my favorite free tools on the internet.
I made a small Nuxt / Vue app with a collection - You can find them at https://tools.confidentcode.com/
Huge shoutout to Netlify for making it extremely easy to set up and host a static site. And they even provide a very easy-to-use CMS to handle the content.
Awesomeness of the internet
The internet is a vast and wonderful place, full of amazing resources just waiting to be discovered. I'll share some of my favorite free web tools that you might not know about.
I have no words to describe how great I think it is that people are using their time to create these tools and put them out on the internet for everyone to use.
A wide range of code generators
There is a wide range of code generators available online, which can be extremely useful for web development. Many of these code generators are free to use and can save you a lot of time and effort when coding.
Some of the most popular code generators include:
- https://webgradients.com/ - Use this UI to create gradients for your website and export the code.
- https://animated-gradient-background-generator.netlify.app/ - Similar to the one above, but with an option to give them a pulsing animation.
- https://bennettfeely.com/clippy/ - UI for creating CSS clip-paths.
- https://cssgrid-generator.netlify.app/ - Create your layout with CSS grid and get the code.
- https://cssflex-generator.netlify.app/ - Same as above, just using Flexbox.
- https://www.cssfiltergenerator.com/ - Add CSS filters to images.
- https://whirl.netlify.app/ - Premade loading animations.
Design inspirational tools
There are many free web tools that can be useful for designers. Here are some of my favorites.con
- https://ui.glass/generator/ - Generate Glassmorphism design and export the code.
- https://neumorphism.io/ - Neumorphism design UI and code export.
- https://coolors.co/ - Color palettes generation for your design.
- https://fontjoy.com/ - Generate font pairs.
- https://www.photopea.com/ - Advanced image editing tool.
- https://hotpot.ai/restore-picture - Restore the quality of old images with AI.
- https://remover.zmo.ai/ - Remove background on image.
- https://www.shapedivider.app/ - Create custom shape dividers and export the code.
Be sure to check out the full collection and let me know if you have some tools that should be added.